Sunday, April 18, 2010

in bloom

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sorry for the lack of posts, everyone. Been busy. Got my hair re-done this weekend, copped a massive attitude, and yeah. I get emo every once in a while. Who doesn't?

So what's up been up lately? Hmm. . . nothing really of note, besides the quotidian life shit that we all go through. Nothing I'm too excited for, except summer, traveling ANYWHERE, and getting a job. Okay, maybe not the last part, but I have applied to H&M, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, FYE, and Urban Outfitters. Getting a job at UO would make my life. And my wallet. Ka-ching.

However, there is something that's been pissing me off lately. While I'm at school, studying my ass off, stressing over every single test and assignment that I'm being given, I see idiots like Soulja Boy and this one groupie bitch--whose name I will NOT say here because then that's giving her more attention--making all the damn money. Doesn't it seem like these days, getting an education doesn't mean shit anymore? I mean, why the hell am I in school if I could fuck a rapper and then write a book about it and make my millions like that? Aforementioned groupie bitch didn't even fuck anyone of worthy caliber like Superhead, and she supposedly got a book deal and not one but TWO MTV reality shows. And homegirl doesn't even look like she can spell the word 'book.' All I want to do is make money doing what I love, but apparently, unless you're some attention-starved slut or a dumbass with an awesome dance that all the little kids want to do at basement juke parties, you're not getting anywhere.

Does anyone feel the same way? Do you feel tempted to quit and just slide down a pole/sell drugs?




1 comment:

Yeah...so just type some stuff.