Saturday, May 8, 2010

all that i've got

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the thrift store! It's where I got this amazing pailetted shrug. Originally from New York & Company, I spotted it at the Unique Thrift Store for only $6. Win.

Finals are coming up soon. 2 weeks until my first year of college is ov-ah. And good, because I'm really getting annoyed by some of the people around here. . .maybe next semester will be even better.

Heading to the mall today with a friend. Then maybe I'll get on these final papers. Maybe.


4 comments:

  1. hey sweety, thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, it's always appreciated. By the way your outfit is cute, loving the shoes without laces

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shrug- fabulous find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice style, girl. very cool and simple! you have great taste in fashion!

    ReplyDelete

Yeah...so just type some stuff.