Wednesday, January 6, 2010

scans...

I have not slept yet.
I have not slept yet.
I have not slept yet.
I have yet. to go. to sleep.

There's just something about not doing shit over your break, which stretches until January 31st, that compels you to spend all your time doing absolutely nothing of importance rather than staying up, watch television, gaining weight--I think--and tinkering away on a laptop. Gawd, I need some amusement!!!

Then I leafed through my old VIBE magazines and found some interesting things. What I usually do is rip out pages that inspire me. Here a few things that got my creative mind revving.

Gotta love Nicki Minaj's (right) American Apparel skirt.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I always thought that a full head of afro-like curls was just to die for. Beyonce looks awesome and I thought her most beautiful was when she rocking hair like this during the time when she was filming Austin Powers in Goldmember, which is one of my favorites.

Photobucket

And here's the gorgeous Chanel Iman. While she's waaaaay too skinny for me, there's no denying how beautiful she is.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the comment on blog! It makes me so glad to serve as an inspiration. I think your blog is very inspiring. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, you're so welcome! and thanks for loving my post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah...so just type some stuff.