Thursday, January 7, 2010

urban outfitters <3

Photobucket

Now back to our regularly scheduled program.

My Urban Outfitters catalog finally came today after, what, eight weeks of pining? Here are some of my favorites.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, that girl needs to just hand over the white lace top right now.

Photobucket

The black exaggerated shoulder dress by Silence + Noise? Nice. I've been looking for the perfect bodycon dress, and it would do. Or I could just get the more affordable version from Forever 21...decisions, decisions. Oh, I really want that acid-wash pencil skirt, too.

Of course, there's nothing like actually being in the store. I was there last Halloween with my friends of the University of Illinois Champaign-Urbana.

I ended up buying the floral printed top below. It was only $5!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, they look like hobos, but stylish hobos. That's what counts.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This dress is so sexy, and it's just amplified by that silver necklace. Oh, and the random chick in the background is my friend Danielle.

Photobucket


Photobucket

Proof of purchase. . .

Photobucket

Bye bye, overpriced-yet-unabashedly-hipster boutique!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I have the SIlence and Noise dress! Definitely runs true to size so the medium I foolishly bought because of all of the "runs small" comments was a major no-no. I'm hoping to shrink it in my dryer shortly. Definitely worth the investment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome! once i get enough, i totally want that dress. and as tight as it gets! :)

    ReplyDelete

Yeah...so just type some stuff.